Who is this for?
- Victims and witnesses of crime
Who provides this?
- Victim Support Scotland
The witness service provides a confidential information and support for victims and witnesses of crime, including:
- court familiarisation visits and an explanation of court procedures prior to trial
- information regarding court attendance for victims and witness
- emotional support while you wait to give evidence
- in court support, should you need it
- appointments to meet with our support team, should you need it
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
- Service is appointment only
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Wheelchair access
- Translation service available
- Information in community languages
|Monday||9.00 am – 4.30 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 4.30 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 4.30 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 4.30 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 4.30 pm|
Drop-ins are currently unavailable.