Who is this for?
- Adults living with long term health conditions or facing challenging life situations
Who provides this?
- Thistle Foundation
- Midlothian Health and Social Care Partnership
Midlothian Wellbeing Service supports people living with long term health conditions or facing challenging life situations to find ways to better manage and live well.
Following an initial conversation with a Wellbeing Practitioner, you can choose the support option that feels right for you. Support options include:
- one-to-one wellbeing coaching
- lifestyle management courses
- mindfulness courses
Courses are facilitated by staff and co-facilitated by trained peer volunteers.
During the pandemic, the Midlothian Wellbeing Service is offering remote support both online and by phone.
The Midlothian Wellbeing Service is a partnership between Thistle Foundation and the Midlothian Health and Social Care Partnership.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
- Referral by GP or other healthcare practitioner
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Support is currently delivered remotely.
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
Midlothian Wellbeing Service
(133.57 KB pdf)