Who is this for?
- People aged 18 to 65 who are registered with a GP in Midlothian
Who provides this?
- Health in Mind, in partnership with the Midlothian Health and Social Care Partnership.
The Midlothian Access Point is open to people who are looking to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
A member of the team will:
- ask about how you are feeling and how it is affecting your life
- offer information about local groups, services and activities that can help
- refer you onto support that will work best for you
- assist you to access this support, if needed
Appointments are carried out over the phone and face-to-face. It’s important for you to have a safe, confidential space for phone appointments. Morning and afternoon appointments are available Monday-Thursday.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
To arrange an appointment please call the team secretary on 07779 565607.
Please leave a voicemail with your name and number and you will receive a call back in two working days.
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Currently this service is being provided over video and phone.
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|