Who is this for?
- People aged 18 years old over with substance use problems
Who provides this?
- Health in Mind
Peer support for people aged 18 and over with substance use problems who want to work towards positive mental wellbeing.
It’s an informal approach to support and lasts up to eight months.
The service also offers:
- a weekly drop-in focusing on activities, socialising and informal discussions around addiction and mental wellbeing.
- a dedicated women’s peer support worker, who can offer support, information and guidance to women with substance use problems, criminal justice and/or mental health difficulties in Midlothian.
CLEAR has weekly drop in on Mondays between 1.00 pm – 2.30 pm on Zoom to assist people in recovery with self-management tips and peer support.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
- Please get in touch with Health in Mind via its website about its Midlothian services: https://bit.ly/3raNul3
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Currently this service is being provided over video and phone.
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|