This community cycling hub encourages people to use their bikes and improve their fitness and wellbeing.
Bring your bike along for a health check and come for a cycle. If you would like to borrow a bike, please get in touch with a member of Health in Mind staff.
Date: Last Saturday of the month
Time: 11.00 am to 2.00 pm
Location: Mayfield Pavilion, Morris Rd, Newtongrange, Easthouses, Dalkeith EH22 4ST
How To Get In Touch
For more information, contact phil at email@example.com or call 0131 663 1616
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Tel: 0131 663 1616
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind has been promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland since 1982. Health in Mind do this by providing a wide range of services to support people and enable them to make a positive difference in their lives. Individuals can approach them directly, or be referred to our services by their GP or another healthcare professional.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy at the Orchard Centre
- CLEAR Project (Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and drugs Recovery)
- Creating Wellbeing – Health in Mind
- Depression and Anxiety Group
- Early Intervention Crisis Response Service (Orchard Centre)
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help Midlothian (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- Midlothian Access Point
- Orchard Centre Services
- Orchard Centre Services – Support from Home
- re:discover Midlothian (Health in Mind)
- Reducing Loneliness & Social Isolation Group
- ROWAN – Respect Our Woodland And Nature
- SHARE (Suicide Harm Awareness Recovery Empathy)
- Sports Shed
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Weekly Midlothian Women’s Group
- Wheelbeing Hub