Trauma Support (Pathway Men)
Health in Mind provide practical and emotional support to develop coping strategies, build self-confidence and reduce stress and anxiety.
You can self-refer or be referred by someone else. The referral form can be downloaded from the Health in Mind website.
How To Get In Touch
Phone Number: 0131 225 8508 and ask to speak to Tammy Kirk
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind has been promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland since 1982. Health in Mind do this by providing a wide range of services to support people and enable them to make a positive difference in their lives. Individuals can approach them directly, or be referred to our services by their GP or another healthcare professional.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy
- CLEAR, Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Crisis Response Midlothian
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help
- Health in Mind Counselling Services
- Health in Mind Group Support
- Men’s SHARE group(Suicide, Harm, Awareness, Recovery and Empathy)
- Midlothian Access Point
- One-to-one Support
- Peer Network
- Trauma Support (Pathway Men)