Reducing Loneliness & Social Isolation Group
Group to tackle and address these issues in partnership with Health in Mind and Bonnyrigg Rose F.C.
The group is a great opportunity to meet other people in a similar situation. There will be activities & information which will help you address loneliess and isolation.
Dates: Last Friday of the month
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Poltonhall Pavilion, Polton Avenue Road, Bonnyrigg, EH19 2NU
If you would like to attend, please get in touch with Lisa by email on Lisa.email@example.com or telephone 0131 6631616
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
Polton Avenue Road
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm the last Friday of the month
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
- There are no disabled bathrooms available
- This service is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind has been promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland since 1982. Health in Mind do this by providing a wide range of services to support people and enable them to make a positive difference in their lives. Individuals can approach them directly, or be referred to our services by their GP or another healthcare professional.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy at the Orchard Centre
- CLEAR Project (Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and drugs Recovery)
- Creating Wellbeing – Health in Mind
- Depression and Anxiety Group
- Early Intervention Crisis Response Service (Orchard Centre)
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help Midlothian (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- Midlothian Access Point
- Orchard Centre Services
- Orchard Centre Services – Support from Home
- re:discover Midlothian (Health in Mind)
- Reducing Loneliness & Social Isolation Group
- ROWAN – Respect Our Woodland And Nature
- SHARE (Suicide Harm Awareness Recovery Empathy)
- Sports Shed
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Weekly Midlothian Women’s Group
- Wheelbeing Hub