The Peer Network provides learning and development events in Midlothian. We also keep people up-to-date with peer support services and developments in Peer Work.
The Peer Support Coordinator has opportunities to offer volunteer peer support roles across mental health, criminal justice and substance misuse.
How To Get in Touch
Phone Number: 0131 663 1616 and ask to speak to Malcolm Paul
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind has been promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland since 1982. Health in Mind do this by providing a wide range of services to support people and enable them to make a positive difference in their lives. Individuals can approach them directly, or be referred to our services by their GP or another healthcare professional.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy
- CLEAR, Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Crisis Response Midlothian
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help
- Health in Mind Counselling Services
- Health in Mind Group Support
- Men’s SHARE group(Suicide, Harm, Awareness, Recovery and Empathy)
- Midlothian Access Point
- One-to-one Support
- Peer Network
- Trauma Support (Pathway Men)