Midlothian Access Point
Those attending the Access Point can:
- talk about how they are feeling and how it is affecting their life
- hear about local groups, activities and services that can help
- learn how they can access the support that will work best for them. Support can be provided with this if needed.
No appointment is needed but please note there are limited spaces each week. A member of the Health in Mind team will meet with people in the order in which they
arrive. You are welcome to bring a friend or partner.
Mondays 9.30 am – 11.30 am
Loganlea Centre, Eastfield Medical Centre, Eastfield Farm Road, Penicuik, EH26 8EZ
Wednesdays 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm
Midlothian Community Hospital, 70 Eskbank Road, Bonnyrigg, EH22 3ND
How To Get In Touch
Phone Number: 0131 202 6413 and ask to speak to Emma Young
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Midlothian residents aged 18-65 registered with a GP in Midlothian.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Translation Service
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind has been promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland since 1982. Health in Mind do this by providing a wide range of services to support people and enable them to make a positive difference in their lives. Individuals can approach them directly, or be referred to our services by their GP or another healthcare professional.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy
- CLEAR, Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Crisis Response Midlothian
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help
- Health in Mind Counselling Services
- Health in Mind Group Support
- Men’s SHARE group(Suicide, Harm, Awareness, Recovery and Empathy)
- Midlothian Access Point
- One-to-one Support
- Peer Network
- Trauma Support (Pathway Men)