Midlothian Community Hospital Garden
Midlothian Community Hospital Gardens offer the opportunity for people to to grow food, socialise and become more active. The Gardens are managed in partnership with NHS Lothian and the Cyrenians.
The garden teams also run regular events, workshops and courses. At the Community Gardens, there is a focus on welcoming people experiencing mental or physical health problems, disadvantage, isolation or poverty.
The Community Gardens offers people a chance to:
- grow and eat local food
- learn and develop new skills
- meet other people and socialise
- learn about the environment
- take part in fun team building activities
- aid their recovery through therapeutic, hands-on green activities
- keep fit and healthy and become more active
- spend time in and enjoy a beautiful outdoor space.
Dates: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Opening Times: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Location: 70 Eskbank Road, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, Midlothian EH22 3ND
How To Get In Touch
Phone Number: 07772 886746
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
Midlothian Community Hospital
70 Eskbank Road
Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
Tel: 07772 886746