The service is based on the principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and is for anyone aged 18 and over experiencing mild to moderate anxiety or depression, stress or sleep problems.
A guided self-help worker provides one-to-one support to enable people to make positive changes in their life now and going forward.
This service can be accessed via your GP or through the Midlothian Access Point.
How To Get In Touch
Phone Number: 0131 202 6413 and ask to speak to Billie-Jo Johnson
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
GP or Access Point
This service is available by appointment only.
Contact Info. & Service Address
40 Shandwick Place
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind has been promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland since 1982. Health in Mind do this by providing a wide range of services to support people and enable them to make a positive difference in their lives. Individuals can approach them directly, or be referred to our services by their GP or another healthcare professional.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy
- CLEAR, Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Crisis Response Midlothian
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help
- Health in Mind Counselling Services
- Health in Mind Group Support
- Men’s SHARE group(Suicide, Harm, Awareness, Recovery and Empathy)
- Midlothian Access Point
- One-to-one Support
- Peer Network
- Trauma Support (Pathway Men)