Health in Mind Group Support
These are facilitated across Midlothian and are open to those who wish to improve their mental health and wellbeing. They provide a safe space to learn more about mental health and to develop new strategies for wellbeing.
Many also support people to use their own experiences to help others. Other offers the opportunity to develop a sense of wellbeing through being in nature and conversation.
Contact Health in Mind for further information.
How To Get In Touch
Phone Number: 0131 663 1616 and ask to speak to Phil Morris
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind has been promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland since 1982. Health in Mind do this by providing a wide range of services to support people and enable them to make a positive difference in their lives. Individuals can approach them directly, or be referred to our services by their GP or another healthcare professional.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy
- CLEAR, Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Crisis Response Midlothian
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help
- Health in Mind Counselling Services
- Health in Mind Group Support
- Men’s SHARE group(Suicide, Harm, Awareness, Recovery and Empathy)
- Midlothian Access Point
- One-to-one Support
- Peer Network
- Trauma Support (Pathway Men)