CGL offers intensive support to:
- individuals subject to electronic monitoring
- individuals arrested living in Midlothian
The CGL team offers:
- support to make positive life changes
- support in custody or the community
- goal setting for the future
- full strength-based assessment and recovery planning
- harm reduction advice and support
- pre-liberation planning from prison
- support following release from prison
- support with substance misuse issues, physical or mental health, housing, relationships, benefits, education and employment
Services users are met in varying appropriate locations including prison, police stations and councils buildings.
How To Get In Touch
Intended Client Groups:
- Anyone aged 18 and over with involvement in the criminal justice system
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Adults ages 18 and over and living in Midlothian
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Anyone can make a referral – including prison, police, Criminal Justice Social Work.
Anyone who feels they need assistance, can call to set up appointment.
-Sunday to Thursday Hours vary-
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.