Depression and Anxiety Support Group
The Depression and Anxiety Support Group is a friendly user-led support group.
The group is open to any adults affected by depression, low mood, stress or anxiety. It offers the opportunity for confidential local support, contact with others in a similar situation and the opportunity to explore positive ways of coping with depression.
Date: Last Monday of each month
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: The Vestibule, St John’s and King’s Park Church, 31 Eskbank Road Dalkeith Midlothian EH22 1HJ
For more information please email [email protected] or call 0131 225 8508.
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
Coffee Shop at St Nicholas Buccleuch
117 High Street
-Last Monday of every month from 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm-
Tel: 0131 225 8508
Email: [email protected]
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind is a Scottish Charity whose mission is to promote tolerance and greater understanding of mental health issues through:
- Offering a range of mental health and wellbeing services
- Raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing issues
- Innovating, developing and promoting new approaches to mental health improvement.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy at the Orchard Centre
- CLEAR Project (Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and drugs Recovery)
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group
- Early Intervention Crisis Response Service (Orchard Centre)
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help Midlothian (Health in Mind)
- Lothian Deaf Counselling Service
- Midlothian Access Point
- Orchard Centre Services
- Orchard Centre Services – Support from Home
- re:discover Midlothian (Health in Mind)
- Reducing Loneliness & Social Isolation Group
- ROWAN – Respect Our Woodland And Nature
- SHARE (Suicide Harm Awareness Recovery Empathy)
- Sports Shed
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland
- Weekly Midlothian Women’s Group