Those who attend Art Psychotherapy will learn more about themselves, their relationships and their feelings and through this awareness begin to make changes in their lives. Health in Mind offer one-to-one therapy and group work.
You can self-refer or be referred by someone else. Please contact Health in Mind for further information.
How To Get In Touch
Phone Number: 0131 663 1616
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
1 Douglas Crescent
Tel: 0131 663 1616
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind has been promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland since 1982. Health in Mind do this by providing a wide range of services to support people and enable them to make a positive difference in their lives. Individuals can approach them directly, or be referred to our services by their GP or another healthcare professional.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy
- CLEAR, Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Crisis Response Midlothian
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help
- Health in Mind Counselling Services
- Health in Mind Group Support
- Men’s SHARE group(Suicide, Harm, Awareness, Recovery and Empathy)
- Midlothian Access Point
- One-to-one Support
- Peer Network
- Trauma Support (Pathway Men)