CLEAR, Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
It’s an informal approach to support and lasts up to eight months. The service also offers:
- a weekly drop-in focusing on activities, socialising and informal discussions around addiction and mental wellbeing.
- a dedicated women’s peer support worker, who can offer support, information and guidance to women with substance use problems, criminal justice and/or mental health issues in Midlothian.
You can self-refer or be referred by someone else. Please contact Health in Mind for a referral form.
How To Get In Touch
Phone Number: 0131 663 1616 and ask to speak to Fiona McKeown
Intended Client Groups:
- Drug and Alcohol Users
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Adults aged 18 and over in Midlothian, in recovery from drug and / or alcohol misuse
This service accepts direct self referrals.
This service is available by appointment only.
Contact Info. & Service Address
The Orchard Centre
14 Lothian Street
Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Provider's Name: Health in Mind
Health in Mind has been promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland since 1982. Health in Mind do this by providing a wide range of services to support people and enable them to make a positive difference in their lives. Individuals can approach them directly, or be referred to our services by their GP or another healthcare professional.
Services run by this provider
- Art Psychotherapy
- CLEAR, Community Lived Experience for Alcohol and Drug Recovery
- Crisis Response Midlothian
- Equal Access
- Guided Self-Help
- Health in Mind Counselling Services
- Health in Mind Group Support
- Men’s SHARE group(Suicide, Harm, Awareness, Recovery and Empathy)
- Midlothian Access Point
- One-to-one Support
- Peer Network
- Trauma Support (Pathway Men)