If you would like to add a project/service, complete our easy online form below:
You can add your service(s) to one or more of our websites:
Please complete the service form(s) by 28 April to be included in time for the launch of the new Midspace website.
To be included on Midspace, services must be:
- non-discriminatory and accessible to people with mental health difficulties.
- for people aged 18 and older.
The website is not aimed at children and young people but we will provide information about organisations that support young people rather than list individual services.
- available to those living in Midlothian
- not-for-profit (registered charities, social enterprises and grassroots projects).
- we will not list individual counsellors but will signpost to British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP), and Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland (COSCA) and United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) ethical framework.
We reserve the right to make a decision on whether to include services on the website. The safety of people is at the centre of any decision making.
If you have any difficulties with this form or have any questions please contact Julie Huggan at firstname.lastname@example.org