Midspace is your online space for
mental health and wellbeing information in Midlothian.
We aim to:
- provide information about local mental health and wellbeing services and support
- provide a platform to promote positive mental health and wellbeing through connecting people to local activities and places
- provide resources to support self-help and self-management
Midspace is managed by Health in Mind, a Scottish mental health and wellbeing charity, that supports people and communities across Midlothian.
To find out more about Health in Mind or Midspace, please email Julie Huggan firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us promote Midspace
Here’s some promotional materials that you can download and use. By promoting Midspace you’ll help us to reach more people living and working in Midlothian. We want all adults across Midlothian to know where they can go to find mental health and wellbeing information and support. Thank you!
Midspace Reference Group
Midspace is supported by a reference group who:
- provide suggestions and information about Midspace content
- supports the promotion of Midspace
- monitors feedback and help us to make decisions on changes where appropriate.
The group meets quarterly and membership includes individuals with lived experience of mental health difficulties, carers and representation from a wide range of charities and organisations including:
Health in Mind, Alzheimer Scotland, British Red Cross, Edinburgh College (Midlothian Campus), Juno Perinatal Mental Health Support, Mayfield and Easthouse Development Trust, MELD (Mid and East Lothian Drugs), Midlothian Health and Social Care Partnership, Midlothian People’s Equality Group, Volunteer Midlothian, Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
If you would like to learn more about our reference group, please get in touch with Julie Huggan at